Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
Our NMR facility consists of a 500MHz LC-NMR (H/C/N/F – LC flow probe capable) as well as a second 300MHz NMR (multinuclear) spectrometer.
These instruments enable the analysis of chemicals and chemical problems in a range of industries and applications, which include:
- Routine NMR spectra along the synthesis pathway.
- Structure elucidation of major unknowns to 0.1% impurities.
- Formulation breakdown of animal to human therapeutics, cosmetics, and agrochemicals.
- Routine quantification of actives and excipients where chromatographic techniques are difficult.
- Characterisation and confirmation of standards and raw materials